- Two AC inputs with integrated transfer switch
- Two AC Outputs
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Three phase capability
- Power Control – Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power
- Power Assist – Boosting shore or generator power
- On-site Monitoring and control
- Remote Monitoring and control
- Remote configuring
VICTRON QUATTRO INVERTER/CHARGER
Solar energy: AC power available even during a grid failure
The Quattro can be used in off grid as well as grid connected PV and other alternative energy systems. Loss of mains detection software is available.
- – In case of a stand-alone application, if settings have to be changed, this can be done in a matter of minutes with a DIP switch setting procedure.
- – Parallel and three phase applications can be configured with VE .Bus Quick Configure and VE .Bus System Configurator software.
- – Off grid, grid interactive and self-consumption applications, involving grid-tie inverters and/or MPPT Solar Chargers can be configured with Assistants (dedicated software for specific applications).